Who have not get House Rent Allowances,he can also get HRA benefits U/s 80GG,with Automatic Master of Form 16 Part B for FY 2014-15

Click here to Download Automated All in One TDS Master of Form 16 Part B with Section 80GG+ Individual Salary Structure + Individual Salary Sheet for Govt &Private(Non-Govt) Employees Income Tax preparation Excel Based Software for Financial Year 2013-14 Click here to Download Form 10BA

 Under Section 80GG

Do you pay rent but don’t get a house rent allowance (HRA)? Don’t think you can not get any income tax benefit. You can qualify to save tax under section 80GG of the Income Tax (IT) Act if you satisfy certain conditions

But what if you are not salaried? What if you are a businessman paying rent? Or, what if you are salaried but do not get any HRA? Can you get any income tax benefit?
Yes, you can. You can claim deduction of the rent paid if you satisfy certain conditions.
Who can claim deduction U/s 80GG for House Rent Exemption ?
Any individual can claim the deduction u/s 80GG. Irrespective of whether you are a salaried individual, or a business person, you can claim deduction under Sec 80GG.
Of course, you need to be paying rent, and for your own accommodation.
Thus, if you are paying rent for a house where your parents live, you can not claim deduction u/s 80GG. Similarly, if you are staying in a house but your spouse is paying the rent, you can not claim any deduction.
You can claim deduction for either furnished or unfurnished accommodation
So, how much can you claim as deductible u/s 80GG?
The amount allowed as deduction is the minimum of the following:
1.Rent / lease amount paid less 10% of your total income
2.Rs. 2,000 per month
3.25% of your total income
For Claim this Tax Exemption you must fill the Form No 10BA

Download Below link the 100 employees Form 16 Part B for the FY  2014-15 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *