Download the All in One TDS on Salary for Non-Govt employees for Assessment Year 2016-17[ This Excel utility can prepare at a time individual salary structure + individual salary sheet + Automatic HRA Calculation + Automated Form 16 Part A&B and Form 16 Part B + Automatic Form 12 BA for A.Y.2016-17]
In the Finance Budget 2015 have some changes as previous Financial Year 2014-15, but the Tax Slab is Same as previous Financial Year. The Major Changes is Raised the some Tax Section which is given below :-
1. U/s 80 U :– Max Limit Rs. 75,000/- for General from 40% to 80% for Phy.Disable Person and Rs. 1,25000/- for more than 80%.
2. U/s 10 Transport/Traveling Allowance :- Max Limit Rs. 1600 P.M. for general and Rs. 3200/- P.M. for Phy.Disable persons.
3. U/s 80D Medical Health Insurance :– Max Limit Rs. 25,000/- for below 60 years age and Rs. 30,000/- for above 60 years age.
4. U/s 80CCC Pension Scheme :- Max Limit Rs. 1,50,000/-
5. U/s 80 DDB Sever Medical Treatment :– Max Limit Rs. 80,000/- instead of 40,000/-
6. U/s 80C :– One New deduction has incorporate as Sukanya Samriddhi Account for minor girl child who’s age below 10 Years, and Max Limit Rs. 1.5000/-
7. U/s 80TTA relief from Savings Bank Interest is also entitled in this financial year up to Rs. 10,000/- who’s taxable Income below Rs. 5 Lakh.
8. U/s 87A :– Tax Rebate Rs. 2,000/- is also entitled in this financial year as before.
Feature of this Excel Utility[ All in One for Pvt employees]
1. This Excel Utility can prepare at a time Tax Compute Sheet+HRA Calculation+Form 16 Part A&B and Part B FY 15-16 & AY 16-17.
3. This Excel Utility can provide Only Private Concerned.
4. This Excel Utility attach the Annexture A and Annexture B as you like can change by option in Form 16
5. This Utility have also provide the Automatic Number to Word Convert, like as magic, no need to install any Add-ins or any Excel Formula