Now it is most easy to open the SBI Savings Bank Account from any corner of India. The State bank of India has provided online application form for opening saving account in SBI for resident only. It must reduces time taken for opening of account at the branch of any persons as well as the Bank Authority also, due to data already available in bank server. Bank officials also feel free for wrong data entry as it is already entered by customers himself. They check only original I.D’s mentioned in print out of online application formand approve the same. Detailed general questions regarding online opening of saving bank account are given below :-
First You can log on to www.sbi.co.in (Click here for log on SBIOnline)
Next click to the Online SB Account Application
Fill the Application Form as asked in this form
Information That You Will Need to Provide
For opening an account, you need to provide the following information:
1) KYC (Know Your Customer) information: The acceptable KYC documents are available through drop down menu in the AOF.
2) Information about the Savings Bank account you wish to open and the facilities you would want in the account.
3) Form 60, if you do not have Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax.
4) Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
Documents That You Will Need to Provide
For each person who wishes to open the account, you will need to provide:
1) 2 copies of Recent passport-size colored photographs.
2) KYC documents as mentioned in the AOF
Get the Print out and submit your Bank Officials.