The Central Finance Budget has already passed by the Parliament for the Financial Year 2015-16 and the Income Tax Slab Raised from the Previous Financial Year, and also some changes have made in this Finance Budge, The Section 87A will be continue and U/s 80 TTA (the Savings Bank Interest also entitled in this Financial Year 2014-15), K.V.P. has introduce , P.P.F. Limit has increase up to Rs. 1,50,000/- & Pension Fund U/S 80CC Max Rs.1.5 Lakh.
For below 60 years Age Salaried Persons can get the maximum Tax Relief up to Rs. 2,50,000/- and the Section 80C has also sane as to Rs. 1,50,000/-
The below given Excel based Software which can prepare at a time Income Tax Computed Sheet + Automatic House Rent Exemption calculation + In built Salary Structure for Non Govt employees which can prepared on the basis of Salary Pattern of each Non Govt concerned + Automated Form 16 Part A&B + Automated Form 16 Part B for the Financial Year 2015-16 and Assessment Year 2016-17.
Click here to Download the Automated All in One TDS on Salary for Non-Govt employees for the Financial Year 2015-16 and Assessment Year 2016-17 ( This Excel Based Utility Can prepare at a time Income Tax Calculation Sheet + Individual Salary Sheet + Automatic HRA Calculation + Form 16 Part A&B and Form 16 Part B + Form 12 BA Only for Non Govt employees)
Deductor Details Sheet
It is most hazard to calculate individually HRA Calculation separately a another sheet. This Excel Utility can prepare all the calculation just a moment. Thus your time may reduce for calculating the actual Income Tax of each employee.
This Excel Based Software Can prepare more than 500 employees Tax Computed One by One.
Feature of this Utility:-
· Automatic Calculate Income Tax with Tax Computed sheet individually
· Individual Salary Structure for calculating the Gross Salary Income
· Salary Structure have prepare on the Basis of Non Govt Salary Pattern
· Automatic Calculate the House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
· Automated Form 16 Part A&B
· Automated Form 16 Part B
· Automatic Convert the Amount in to In Words
- All the New Feature of Central Budget have in this Excel Utility and this utility prepare as per the New Central Budget 2015-16
Non-Govt employees Salary Structure
Form 16 Part B