The new Financial Year 2015-16 has already start since 1st April 2015 and which will be end of March 2016. All the concerned have already calculate the Income Tax for their employees and also deducted Tax from their Salary and deposited the same to the Central Govt Account.
Now it is necessary to prepare and distribute the Form 16 to the concern employee so they can fill the Income Tax Return in due time. As per the Income Tax time schedule it is mandatory to prepare and supply the Form 16 to the employees with April 2016. So you should ready to prepare the Form 16 for the Financial Year 2015-16 and Assessment Year 2016-17.
As per the CBDT new Notification 11/2013 the format of Form 16 have already changed. In this New Format of Form 16 have two parts. One is Part A and another is Part B. In Form 16 Part A have the all details of Tax deducted and deposited to the Central Govt respective account, and Form 16 Part B have the all details of Salary of employee. It is also Notifies by the CBDT that the Form 16 Part A mandatory from the Income Tax New Web Site TRACES Portal (www.tdscpc.gov.in), and the Part B of Form 16 must be prepare by the Employer. If you have not known that how to Download the Form 16 Part A from the Tracess Portal, CLICK HERE to view “How to Download Form 16 Part A”. But most of Concerned have not well known about this new Notification or they can not be able to download the Form 16 Part A from the Tracess Portal. In this regard they have need to prepare both of Form 16 Part A&B both.
Here is given below the Automated Form 16 Part B and Automated Form 16 Part A&B for the Financial Year 2014-15 and Assessment Year 2015-16 which can prepare at a time 50,100 and One by One Form 16 Part A&B and Part B for the Financial Year 2015-16 & Assessment Year 2016-17 with all amended Income Tax Section by the Finance Budget 2015-16.
Feature of this Excel Based Form 16 Preparation Software :-
- This Excel Based Software can prepare more than 1000 employees Form 16 Part B or Part A&B.
- All the New Income Tax Section have in this Excel Utility.
- The New Tax Rebate U/s 87A
- 80TTA for exemption of Savings Bank Interest up to Rs. 10,000/-.
- Automatic Calculate the Income Tax as per the Slab
- Automatic Prepare the Form 16 Part A&B and Part B both can use Govt and Non-Govt Concerned.
- Automatic convert the Amount in to the In Words ( No need to manually fill the in figure of Amount)
- Some Income Tax Section has already raised by the Finance Budget 2015 and have in this all Excel Utility.
Download the Form 16 preparation Excel Based Software from the below given link :-
1) Prepare at a time 50 employees Master of Form 16 Part B for FY 2015-16 [ This Excel Utility can prepare at a time 50 employees Form 16 Part B for FY 2015-16]
Employees Salary Statement
Employees Salary Statement