Central Finance Budget has already passed by the Parliament for the
Financial Year 2015-16 and the Income Tax Slab is same as the Previous
Financial Year, and also some changes have made in this Finance Budge,
The Section 87A will be continue and U/s 80 TTA (the Savings Bank
Interest also entitled in this Financial Year 2014-15), K.V.P. has
introduce , P.P.F. Limit has increase up to Rs. 1,50,000/-, Pension
Scheme 80CC raised up to Rs.1.5 Lakh and new insert a deduction in 80C
as Sukanya Samriddhi Accout. Section 80D raised up to Rs.25000/- for
general and 30,000/- for Sr.Citizen, Section 80U also Raised up to
Rs.75,000/- for General and 125000/- for Phy.disable persons.
below 60 years Age Salaried Persons can get the maximum Tax Relief up
to Rs. 2,50,000/- and the Section 80C limit is same up to Rs.
The below given Excel based Software which can
prepare at a time Income Tax Computed Sheet + Automatic House Rent
Exemption calculation + In built Salary Structure for Central Govt
employees which can prepared on the basis of Salary Pattern of Central
Govt concerned + Automated Form 16 Part A&B + Automated Form 16 Part
B for the Financial Year 2015-16 and Assessment Year 2016-17.
is most hazard to calculate individually HRA Calculation separately a
another sheet. This Excel Utility can prepare all the calculation just a
moment. Thus your time may reduce for calculating the actual Income Tax
of each employee.
Feature of this Utility:-
· Automatic Calculate Income Tax with Tax Computed sheet individually
· Individual Salary Structure for calculating the Gross Salary Income
· Salary Structure have prepare on the Basis of Central Govt Salary Pattern
· Automatic Calculate the House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
· Automated Form 16 Part A&B for FY 2015-16
· Automated Form 16 Part B for FY 2015-16
· Automatic Convert the Amount in to In Words
All the New Feature of Central Budget have in this Excel Utility and this utility prepare as per the New Central Budget 2015-16