The Limit of some Tax Section has Increased by this Finance Budget 2015. The Section 80U have increased 75000/- P.A. and Rs. 125000/- P.A. for Blind persons. Traveling Allowances also raised up to 1600/- P.M. and Blind Person can avail Rs. 3200/- P.M. Section 80D Raised Rs. 25000/- and Sr.Citizen Rs. 30,000/-
It is necessary to calculate your Tax Liability for the Financial Year 2015-16 as the D.A. has also increased to the Govt employees time to time.
The below given Excel based Software Only for Central Govt Employees which can prepare at a time Income Tax Computed Sheet + Automatic Arrears Relief Calculator + Automatic House Rent Exemption calculation + In built Salary Structure for both Govt & Non Govt employees which prepared on the basis of Salary Pattern of each Govt and Non Govt concerned + Automated Form 16 Part A&B + Automated Form 16 Part B for the Financial Year 2014-15 and Assessment Year 2015-16.
It is most hazard to calculate individually HRA Calculation separately another sheet and also it is hazard to calculate the Arrears Relief Calculation from the financial Year 2000-01 to 2015-16. This Excel Utility can prepare all the calculation just a moment. Thus your time may reduce for calculating the actual Income Tax of each employee.
Feature of this Utility:-
· Automatic Calculate Income Tax with Tax Computed sheet individually as per Central Govt Salary Pattern.
· Individual Salary Structure for calculating the Gross Salary Income as per Central Govt employees
· Automatic Calculate the House Rent Exemption Calculation U/s 10(13A)
· Automatic Calculate the Arrears Relief Calculation with Form 10E since 2000-01 to 2015-16
· Automated Form 16 Part A&B for F.Y.2015-16
· Automated Form 16 Part B for F.Y.2015-16
· Automatic Convert the Amount in to In Words
Click here to Download CentralGovt Employees Excel Based Software [ This Excel based Utility can prepare at a time Tax Compute sheet+ Individual Salary Structure +Arrears Relief +HRA Exemption +Form 16 Part B +Form 16 Part A&B for FY 2015-16 ]
Central Govt employees Salary Structure