As per the New Finance Budget 2015 the Tax Slab have not change and the Tax Slab is the same as previous Financial Year 2014-15. Some Changes in this Budget and hike the limit of some Section which is given below :-
1) Travelling Allowances hike up to Rs. 19200/- P.A.
2) U/s 80CC hike the limit Rs. 1.5 Lakh
3) U/s 80U hike the Max Limit Rs. 75,000/- up to 80% and 1,25,000/- above 80% for Phy.disable person.
4) New insert a deduction U/s 80C ” Sukanya Samriddhi Account” Max.Limit Rs. 1.5 Lakh. for minor Girl Child.
5) U/s 80D hike the limit up to Rs. 25,000/- for below 60 years age and Rs. 30,000/- for Sr.Citizen
Below given a Excel Based Automated Form 16 Part A&B and Part B with the all changes has incorporate in this Excel Utility as per the New Finance Budget as stated above.
Download the Automated Form 16 Part A&B and Part B for FY 2015-16 and Ass Yr 2016-17 [ This Excel Utility can prepare One by One Form 16 Part A&B and Part B for FY 2015-16]
Feature of this Excel Utility:-
- Automatic prepare the Form 16 Part A&B and Part B both in a single Excel Utility for FY 2015-16
- All the Changes of each Tax Section as per the Budget 2015 has incorporate in this Utility
- You can use this utility as Income Tax Calculator for Assessment Year 2016-17
- In this Excel Utility have this facility to change the Period of Financial Year. Automatic Convert the Amount in to the In Words
Main Input Sheet
Form 16 Part A&B
Form 16 Part B
Some of the Concerned have need to prepare the Form 16 in the middle of the Financial Year 2015-16. If any employee change his present Concerned and join to another Concerned, the Form 16 must be given to the employee as he is entitled to get the Form 16 for his previous Concerned.So the Form 16 may prepare by the deductor of the previous Concerned. In this Excel Utility have this facility to change the Period of Financial Year.